9/12 All Outdoor Grilling Class!!!
All Outdoor Grilling Class!!!
Saturday September 12th, 6:00 to 9:00PM
Chef Jennifer Magrey
Join us for the kick-off of our outdoor cooking classes! We have an awesome new tent and plenty of outdoor space to keep us all safe and still having fun! In this class we will be grilling up a storm with Chef Jennifer Magrey. Due to covid and the need for social distancing this class will be a mix of demo and hands on in a safe manner. Chef Jenn will instruct us on how to grill with confidence while enjoying the bounty of the end of summer produce.
So grab a few friends and head over for a fun evening. Don't forget your masks!
- Cumin and lemon spiced shrimp with mint yogurt sauce
- Beer brined pork tenderloin medallions with a smokey molasses glaze
- Grilled panzanella salad with grilled tomato vinaigrette (V)
- Grilled pineapple sundaes with caramel sauce and whipped cream (V)
* Please bring your face mask and social distancing a must. We will abide by all state and local regulations for COVID safety.
* We are not a nut-free or gluten-free facility. Please tell us in advance if you have any food allergies and we will do our best to accommodate you.
* Payment in advance is required and there are no refunds. If you cannot make it to class then you will receive a credit for another class in the future.
* Gratuities are not included