6/8 Burger Night!
Chef Jennifer Magrey
Saturday June 8th, 6:30 to 10:00PM
Let's kick off the summer grilling season and with a burger night! We will be making 3 absolutely delicious burgers (as sliders- don't fret you won't be trying to eat 3 full sized burgers unless you want to). The best burgers are made with a combination of cuts of beef that ground fresh. You will taste the difference this little extra effort produces. We will next make a favor packed turkey burger as a non-beef option and to complete our burgerfest- a fantastic veggie burger!
I thought about what goes best with burgers.... that would be beer! Unfortunately the guys from Little House Brewery in Chester aren't available to come and talk to us about their brewing but I will have a variety of their beers to sample! Wouldn't this make a great early Father's Day evening????
- Making the Perfect Beef Burger – Sirloin and Chuck with assorted Toppings
- Sundried Tomato and Smoked Gouda Turkey Burgers
- A Protein Packed Vegetarian Burger
- Jenn’s Best Red Bliss Potato Salad with Dill and Chive
- Insta-pot Baked Beans with Molasses and Bacon
- BYOB- more beer!?!?!