5/18 Eat the Colors of the Rainbow
Eat the Colors of the Rainbow!
Friday 5/18, 6:30 to 10:00PM
Chef Jennifer Magrey
The healthiest way to eat is to get all the colors of the rainbow into your diet. I don't mean by eating a box of lucky charms- they are all colorful! In this nutritious and delicious class we will learn to make low fat and healthy fruit and vegetable appetizers and sides for all your summertime parties!
- Red- Roasted beet hummus with homemade pita
- Orange- Sweet potato stackers with coconut and pecans
- Yellow- Chicken and Elote Salad (Mexican roasted street corn with chicken)
- Green-Spinach and green onion basmati rice
- Blue- Blueberry crumble
- Violet- Thai sesame red cabbage salad