10/19 A Fall Harvest Cooking Class
A Fall Harvest Cooking Class
Chef Jennifer Magrey
Saturday 10/19, 6:30 to 10:00PM
Fall is a wonderful season for food... Crisp fall air beckons richer and warmer foods. Earthy mushrooms.... pumpkin everything (not entirely sure of why some things get pumkinized but to each their own). Maple making an appearance- although I use maple syrup in lots of things. Chef Jenn has come up with a lovely menu. It highlights all the fall flavors- that can carry us straight through Chrsitmas.
- Wild mushroom tartlets with garlic and parmesan
- Autumn bisque with pumpkin, hubbard squash, sweet potatoes and apples.
- Mediterranean sea bass with roasted potatoes, olives and fingerling potatoes
- Charred greens with lemon
- Maple vanilla roasted pears with ginger snaps and homemade vanilla gelato.