10/3 Authentic Vietnamese Pho
Authentic Vietnamese Pho
Saturday October 3, 3:00 to 6:00PM
Vietnamese Pho (pronounced FA) is a deliciously flavorful soup composed of a flavorful broth infused with the flavors of cinnamon, star anise and cloves. To the brothy base are then added rice noodles, herbs/ veggies, and meat (or tofu).
Tina Kelly has been teaching students in the Pomfret area how to make traditional Pho for year. When I discovered her classes I knew that this would be a great addition to our exploration of Vietnamese cuisine. In this class we will prepare an authentic Vietnamese pho using modern methods (IntantPot). While the pho broth is brewing, we will prep dessert. Mango sticky rice is an tradition in Thailand and Laos, where mango is so sweet and readily available as well as sticky rice.
- Vietnamese meets Thai- dumplings
- Authentic Vietnamese Pho- Beef and Vegan broth preparations
- Sticky mango pudding
* Please bring your face mask and social distancing a must.
* We are not a nut-free or gluten-free facility. Please tell us in advance if you have any food allergies and we will do our best to accommodate you.
* Payment in advance is required and there are no refunds. If you cannot make it to class then you will receive a credit for another class in the future.
* Gratuities are not included